How it Works - Activating your Dublin Pass
Using smart card technology the Dublin Pass allows the visitor the freedom to explore the city at their leisure.
- The Dublin Pass is activated from the first time of use – whether that is on the Aircoach, or at one of the participating attractions.
- Once activated the Pass is valid for consecutive days, as indicated on the Dublin Pass itself (1, 2, 3 or 6 Days). One day constitutes one calendar day, not 24 hour periods.
- Please note that the Dublin Pass entitles the bearer to admission to each attraction once per day. For example if you have a 2 day Dublin Pass you can visit the same attraction on the 2 successive days, however admission will be denied if you try to gain entry to the same attraction more than once on any given day.
At the Attraction
- Once you arrive at the visitor attraction, the benefits of the Dublin Pass are apparent. Go to the prepaid admissions point that is clearly signed and present your Dublin Pass. Each participating attraction has installed an automated Dublin Pass Reader in their property to ensure convenience and ease of access for the Pass holder. The attendant will record your entry and you will be shown straight through. This process eliminates cash transactions and allows the holder to beat the queues and gain fast-track entry to the attraction.
- And don’t forget to show your Dublin Pass in order to save even more money and avail of our exclusive Pass offers in some of Dublin’s finest shops, restaurants, theatres, entertainment venues, tours… and much, much more! Click here for full details.
- The Dublin Pass allows you to skip the long queues at some of the busiest tourist attractions. Simply show your Dublin Pass to the attendant and you can bypass the queue – saving you time, adding convenience and making you feel like a VIP!