Terms and Conditions
- The Dublin Pass becomes active when it is first used and is valid for the calendar day or number of calendar days indicated on the card.
- Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Pass holders can visit each attraction once per day with the Dublin Pass.
- Dublin Passes purchased online are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- There will be no refunds or replacements for lost or stolen cards.
- Each Dublin Pass can only be used by the card's signatory, Dublin Passes are non-transferable.
- All participants listed on this website are contractually bound with Failte Ireland to offer free entry and/or special offers where appropriate to Dublin Pass holders.
- Failte Ireland has taken all reasonable care to ensure that only properly run and reputable facilities of good standing are within the Dublin Pass scheme. However, they will not be liable for any deficiencies in service, quality of merchandise or health and safety pertaining to any particular facility. All complaints or claims must be made directly to the facility concerned.
- All Dublin Pass cardholders enter a facility voluntarily and at their own risk.
- While Failte Ireland has used all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information included on this website is accurate at the time of going live, however conditions at these sites may be subject to change. Failte Ireland shall not be liable for any damage, expense, inconvenience or loss incurred by dependence upon this information. The users utilise the information at their own risk. All users are encouraged to check all relevant details with the facility prior to visiting.
- Opening times will fluctuate from time to time and users of information on this web site are recommended to check with the Attraction concerned prior to visiting it to ascertain the current position.
- A maximum of 6 Dublin Passes can be made in any single online transaction.
- For persons who choose to redeem their Dublin Passes on arrival in one of our Redemption Centres (Dublin Discover Ireland Centres at Suffolk Street, Dublin 2 or Arrivals Halls, Dublin Airport - Terminal 1 or 2) they must present their online receipt voucher to receive their order.
- All receipt vouchers must be signed on redemption of the order.
- All persons redeeming orders must present valid identification.
- When you make a purchase and use the Dublin Pass, you are accepting the above terms and conditions.